Terms & Conditions:
- The Base – 90 Day Program should be completed within 4 months from the day of payment.
- Payments are non-refundable and cannot be transferred.
- We strongly recommend that before starting any nutritional plan or weight loss plan you should seek medical advice.
- Please note you may not reproduce, duplicate or trade the plans and information provided.
- Please note prices for our plans/products on our site are subject to change. Updated prices will be advised on our site. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue a plan/product without notice at any time.
Physical Activity Readiness Questionaire
- Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition and that you should only perform physical activity recommended by a doctor?
- Do you feel pain in your chest when you perform physical activity?
- In the past month, have you had chest pain when you were not performing any physical activity?
- Do you lose your balance because of dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness?
- Do you have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity?
- Is your doctor currently prescribing any medication for your blood pressure or for a heart condition?
- Do you know of any other reason why you should not engage in physical activity?
If you have answered “Yes” to one or more of the above questions, consult your physician before engaging in physical activity. Tell your physician which questions you answered “Yes” to. After a medical evaluation, seek advice from your physician on what type of activity is suitable for your current condition.